1 7/8″ Galvanized Steel Chain Link Fence Tension Band
Chain link fence tension bands are often used to attach fence horizontal rails, bottom tension wire, and occasionally barbwire to chain link fence terminal posts. This almost always includes the top rail, but may also include a bottom rail, midrail, tension, and truss rods. Use with rail end of appropriate size.
- Galvanized to prevent rust
- Use one tension band per top rail end
- Fits a 1-7/8″ post
- Easy to assemble, High quality
- Screw accessories NOT included
- Indispensible components to any chain link fences
It is recommended to use this product together with the Carriage Bolt Set w/Hex Nut:
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.